Information on the processing of personal data
Information provided pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
The data controller is VALVOSANITARIA BUGATTI SPA with registered office in V. Iseo 3 – 25045 CASTEGNATO (BS) – P.I. 00,278,280,177.
To exercise their rights, the interested may send an email to email@example.com.
2. Purpose of the processing
The data is collected to provide a service, for the execution of a contract, to respond to a request or following a spontaneous user transfer. The provision is optional. Failure to provide data will prevent or limit the provision of the service or the execution of the contract with the interested party.
Personal data will also be used for the following purposes:
- Sending technical, commercial, informational communications, catalogs, price lists, samples
- Promotional activities
- Market research and quality control
Browsing data are also collected anonymously in relation to IP address, date and time of access, URL requested. These data are collected for statistical purposes, to check the correct functioning of the services, for security reasons and to comply with the regulations in force. This data is not transmitted to third parties.
3. Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of processing.
Personal data is stored for an unlimited period of time, at the owner’s discretion. Where applicable, they are kept for the minimum period provided for by the law.
Access tracks are kept for 6 months.
5. Rights of the interested party
The data subject has the right to ask the Data Controller to access his personal data, to rectify, cancel, limit the processing or oppose the processing, data portability. These requests will be followed to the extent that they do not conflict with the law.
6. Supervisory authority
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data www.garanteprivacy.it
7. Personal data are not subjected to automated processes, such as profiling.
8. Personal data will not be processed for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Instead, the so-called “third-party” cookies are set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Cookies are used for different purposes: computer authentication, session monitoring, storing information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
Technical cookies. These are cookies used to browse or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner.
Profiling cookies. These are cookies used to track user browsing on the net and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already shown by the same user while browsing online.
- This site uses session, technical and profiling cookies.
- The use of session cookies (ie temporary cookies that are removed when the browser session is closed) is strictly functional for optimizing the use of the site and therefore for guaranteeing the best navigation within the site.
- Among the technical cookies there are analytical cookies with anonymization of the IP address and in relation to which the third party undertakes not to cross-check the information contained in the cookies with others that it already has (these cookies are treated as technical cookies from the Guarantor’s clarification http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4006878). For third-party cookies: Google Analytics
- Technical cookies do not require consent and are installed automatically following access to the site.
- Third-party profiling cookies.
The purpose of these cookies is to analyze the user’s actions, the sites visited and provide, through third-party partners, commercial content and advertising in line with the user’s interests. Cookies may also be present for connection to social networks. Technology other than cookies may be used but similar to them for the same purposes.
The use of these technologies is governed by the privacy policies of the respective companies and not by this information.
Profiling cookies are installed only after the user explicitly gives consent.
Consent can be revoked at any time by removing the cookies installed by the site: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari
- It is possible to disable the saving of cookies by changing the browser settings. However, this could lead to a malfunction in the site navigation. Below are the links for the configurations of the main browsers: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari.
- Management of cookies. You can check the cookies present and selectively block the reception of cookies from individual operators at this address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
10. Specific information
For special processing purposes, specific information is provided with express requests for consent.
11. Safety measures
Personal data is processed in compliance with the minimum security measures provided for by Annex B of the DL 196/2003 and the provisions of the art. 32 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The Google Analytics personal data protection policy is available at this link https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it